Casablanca, Morocco 6 Days / 5 Nights
Day 1: Sharm El-Sheikh/Casablanca. Depart from Sharm El-Sheikh to Casablanca. Upon arrival you will be met, assisted then transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is all yours to explore the city.
Day 2: Casablanca. Optional City tour including traditional lunch "TAJINE"
Day 3: Casablanca. It is your day to do whatever you want.
Day 4: Casablanca. Optional tour to visit Marrakesh or Parca Sindibad.
Day 5: Casablanca. Free day for shopping and evening nighlife.
Day 6: Casablanca/Sharm El-Sheikh. Time to say goodbye to Casablanca because that is the departing day to head back to Sharm El-Sheikh.
- City Tour Casablanca
- Hassan II Mosque
- Parca Sindibad
- Casablanca Cathedral
- Transfer: Round trip tarnsfer airport-hotel-airport.
- Accomodation: 3* Hotel including service charge and city tax.
- Meals: Bed and breakfast. Flight: Round trip international flight tickets.
- Guide: English speaking guide.
Required Documents - Visa Section
- Original valid passport and old passport(s) with previous VISA(S), where applicable.
- Two recent photos against white background size 3.5 X4.5.
- Original stamped English HR letter (mentioning your salary, position and hiring dates).
- Original bank statement printout of the past 6 months in English with a reasonable amount (stamped per page and doesn’t exceed the duration of 7 days before your appointment date).
- Ticket printout and hotel reservation are required. VISA is obtained in approximately 10 working days from application date.
- VISA decision is at the sole discretion of the embassy with no liability on the agency.
- For Egyptian males, military approval is mandatory to pass Egyptian borders.