California Summer Camp, 7 Days/6 Nights
Camp Schedule (daily)
08:00 AM Breakfast
08:45 AM Cabin clean-up - bunk chores
09:15 AM Activity Period 1
10:45 AM Activity Period 2
12:15 PM Lunch
01:00 PM Rest hour in bunks
02:00 PM Activity Period 3
03:30 PM Activity Period 4
05:00 PM Supervised recreational time (campers can hang with friends in designated areas, grab a
shower, art project, play Ping-Pong).
06:00 PM Dinner
07:00 PM Announcements and Sign-Ups for next day's activities
07:30 PM Evening program (Opening and closing night the program is campfire, other nights
we offer a variety of fun group activities).
09:00 PM Evening ritual and campers to bunks.
10:00 PM Lights out
Archery, Arts and Crafts, Back Packing and Hiking, Challenge ropes course, Explorer Program, Kayaking, Lake activities, Mountain Biking, Mountain Boarding, Paddle Boarding, Performing Arts, Rock Climbing,….. etc.
Florida - Disney World & Universal Studios: 4 nights in a 3 stars hotel with breakfast. Transportation and Guidance included; 1 Day Visit Disney World - 1 Day visit Universal Studios - 1 Day visit Disney Water Park.
- Transfer: Round trip tarnsfer airport-hotel-airport.
- Accomodation: Lake Tahoe.
- Meals: Full Board.
- Flight: Round trip international flight tickets.
- Guide: English speaking guide.
Required Documents - Visa Section
- School letter showing grade.
- Bank Statement of the parents.
- CIB receipt with the paid visa fees (plus application form from the CIB ).
- Personal Interview.
- 01-completed form - please check the link: http://ceac.state.gov/genniv
- Confirmed hotel booking + Air Ticket+ valid passport.
- 01-photo that meets the required criteria. Please check link size (5 x 5).