Greece & Cyprus 8 Days/7 Nights
Day 1: Athens. Arrival at Athens airport - Reception by our assistant, waiting for you and transfer by lyxurius car to the center of Athens - Accommodation at your hotel .Free afternoon. For the night we propose you Optional tour. Athens by night. Your evening begins with a short panoramic drive through the city center and on the slopes of the sacred hill you will be able to see, admire and take photos of the illuminated Acropolis. Then a pleasant walk through the narrow picturesque streets of Plaka, the old city, will bring you at a Typical Greek Tavern where you will enjoy your dinner following a floor show with live music and Greek Folk Dances in traditional costumes. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Athens. Panoramic tour of Athens, Departure to a half-day visit of Athens - Visit of the site of Acropolis and panoramic tour of the area by bus. This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Prime Minister's residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). Dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Larnaca. Arrival at Larnaca, transfer to the hotel in Larnaca. Free evening in the city. Dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: Larnaca. Visit the Church of St Lazare and Hala Sultan Tekke mosque the 4th holy place of Islam. We continue to the village of Kiti to visit the Angeloktisti church. Afternoon walk in the center. Dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Day 5: Nicosia/Kyrenia/Nicosia, Nicosia, since the Middle Ages, remained the capital of the island. Visit the ancient St. Sophia Cathedral, founded in the 13th century by Saint Louis. Departure for Kyrenia in the north, on the way we will visit of St Hilarion’s Castle, a fortress built by the Venetians, the Byzantine church of St. George and its archaeological museum. Departure for Bellapa’s Abbey, a sumptuous 12th century site. Dinner and overnight in Nicosia.
Day 6: Nicosia/Paphos/Baths of Aphrodite. Breakfast at the hotel and departure for Paphos. We will visit the Tombs of the Kings, an early Hellenistic monument dating back to the 4th century BC. Legend has it that Paphos was home of Aphrodite, goddess of beauty and love. Still under the spell of the goddess, the area retains her magic and has remained intact by time. Paphos itself is a leading cultural centre of the Mediterranean and the whole town is on UNESCO’s World Heritage Sights list. Dinner and overnight in Paphos.
Day 7: Paphos. Visit of St. Paul Pillar, the church of Chrysopolitissa. We continue with the visit of Dionysus houses, Theseus and Aion, and their fabulous mosaics that are among the most beautiful in the Mediterranean. Free time for a walk on the charming little port. Visit at the church of St.Paraskevi and tasting of local delights in the village of Yeroskipou. Road to the mountains, passing by the “Rock of Aphrodite”, then visit of Apollo’s Hylates sanctuary. Dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Day 8: Paphos/Athens/Cairo. Breakfast and transfer to the airport of Paphos for the flight back home.
- Transfer: Round trip tarnsfer airport-hotel-airport at Greece and Cyprus.
- Accomodation: 3* Hotel including service charge and city tax.
- Meals: Bed and breakfast.
- Flight: Round trip international flight tickets and round trip domestic flight tickets.
- Guide: English speaking guide.
Visa is obtained in approximately 14 working days from application date. We will assist you in the Schengen visa procedures, and will supply you with all required travel documents (travel insurance, flight ticket, accommodation voucher, program and tours/excursions confirmation). We will also guide you through the whole process for no extra charges. All procedures are subject to embassy’s approval with no responsibility on our agency.
Required Documents - Visa Section
- Original Passport valid for 6 Month.
- 2 Personal front photos 4*6 with white background, without glasses.
- Original stamped English HR letter (mentioning your salary, position and hiring dates).
- Original bank statement printout of the past 6 months in English with a reasonable amount (stamped per page and doesn’t exceed the duration of 7 days before your appointment date).
- For Student traveling without their parents, will need school grade letter as well parents bank statment and a written approval for travelling in English language.
- Ticket, hotel reservation, and travel insurance (till age 65 years old) are required.
- VISA decision is at the sole discretion of the Embassy with no liability on the agency.